KYOTO Dubai is a Zen-inspired Sanctuary of Life

Kyoto by Oro24, a Zen living sanctuary in the heart of Dubai, offers a harmonious experience where time slows down, inviting tranquility and balance within the bustling city, thanks to amenities selected for a balanced lifestyle.



1% per month


Limited units available

80% sold
Green spaces
Green spaces
Fitness Center
Fitness Center
Overflow pools
Overflow pools
Children's playground
Children's playground

Dubai apartments with 6-year payment plan

Kyoto à Arjan is the latest development from ORO24, an elegant collection of residences offering high-end amenities and exceptional comfort. This development embodies the essence of luxury aesthetics, combining elegance, tranquility and functionality. Focused on harmonious living, it offers a classic range to suit the varied needs and preferences of homeowners.

Ideally located in the vibrant Arjan district of Dubailand, this superb location offers residents easy access to key attractions and areas, including Dubai Sports City, Dubai Miracle Garden and the buzzing Mall of the Emirates. Its proximity to major transport networks ensures convenient connections to the rest of the city.

The architectural splendor of the complex is evident in its elegant design and carefully planned spaces. The complex is a harmonious blend of modern aesthetics and nature-inspired elements, creating a unique and visually captivating environment. Every detail, from the elegant façade to the perfectly manicured gardens, has been carefully considered to enhance the overall residential experience.

When it comes to the varied needs and desires of residents, the complex offers an impressive range of facilities. It boasts a state-of-the-art fitness center, swimming pools and special play areas for children. Residents can also enjoy peaceful strolls through the beautifully landscaped gardens or relax in the serene spa and wellness center. With an emphasis on promoting an active, healthy lifestyle, it offers a wide range of services.

Download catalog

Discover KYOTO by Oro24

Find out all about the floor plans, apartment features and amenities offered at KYOTO by Oro24 by downloading our free catalog. Don't miss this opportunity to own a quality property in Dubai. Get all the information you need now to make the right choice.

Download →
Kyoto by Oro24 brochure

Plans of KYOTO by Oro24

Kyoto Studio Dubai

Studio in KYOTO by Oro24

37 m2
Kyoto 1-bedroom apartment Dubai

1 room in KYOTO by Oro24

52 m2
Kyoto 2-bedroom apartment Dubai

2 rooms in KYOTO by Oro24

98 m2

About Arjan

Arjan, a fast-growing residential district in Dubai, offers real estate complexes with studios and apartments. Featuring amenities such as a gym, swimming pool and children's playground, these developments offer a convenient and comfortable living environment. Discover the dynamic urban life at Arjan.

Kyoto Dubai
Kyoto Dubai Oro24

Exceptional studios and 1 to 3-bedroom apartments

Discover the collection of carefully designed apartments for sale at KYOTO by Oro24, ranging from studios to elegant 1, 2 and 3-bedroom options. This project embodies the luxurious aesthetic, combining elegance and tranquility. With a classic range to suit owners' needs and preferences, it offers a harmonious lifestyle.

Payment plan

Benefit from a flexible payment plan for your real estate investment. Pay 60% during construction and the remaining 40% after handover, spread over several years. No bank statements or pay slips are required. You're free to choose from a variety of payment methods, including cash, bank transfer, Visa card or even cryptocurrency. Simplify your financial transactions and realize your real estate project with ease.

Kyoto Payment Plan
15 minutes

Downtown Dubai

15 Minutes

Marina Dubai

20 Minutes

of DXB airport

20 Minutes

of DWC aeroport

Frequently asked questions and answers

Yes, KYOTO BY ORO24 is a freehold property.

KYOTO BY ORO24 is located in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3. For precise address, please find the location link:

The main developer for Arjan is Dubai Properties.

My City Center, Al Barsha.

The RERA developer registration number for ORO24 is 1369.

Yes, KYOTO BY ORO24 is registered with RERA under project number 2702.

Yes, the KYOTO BY ORO24 site has been fully paid for.

NEB (National Engineering Bureau) is the engineering consultant for KYOTO BY ORO24.

KYOTO BY ORO24's surrounding infrastructure is a fully developed community with an existing road network, connectivity, telecommunication lines, beautiful scenery and other utilities.

The anticipated end date for KYOTO BY ORO24 is September 2026.

Our experts will help you buy the best property in Dubai.


Navigation Language